Participants acknowledge the role celebrations play in positive progress.
1. Build fun and engaging celebrations into your budget and calendar.
2. Celebrate both small and large successes, honor the people involved.
3. Maintain momentum and continue to inspire improvement.
For Teachers in Training: 1. Find opportunities to acknowledge how hard our youth are working.
2. It takes five words of encouragement for every one word of criticism for our youth to internalize the encouragement.
3. ÒThank you for helping,Ó ÒYouÕve worked so hard,Ó ÒI appreciate that you helped your friend,Ó ÒThanks for cleaning upÓ are examples.
Share Your Work or Media Here