What does CCT™ look like?
CCT is an 8-week course, including:
- Weekly 2 hour class including lecture, discussion, and in-class exercises
- Daily meditation practices
- Real-world assignments for practicing compassionate thoughts and actions
The 8-Week CCT™ journey:
Week 1 Settling and focusing the mind
Week 2 Loving-kindness & compassion for a loved one
Week 3 Compassion for oneself
Week 4 Loving-kindness for oneself
Week 5 Embracing shared common humanity and developing appreciation for others
Week 6 Cultivating compassion for others
Week 7 Active compassion practice
Week 8 Integrated daily compassion cultivation practice
What effects can I expect?
While everyone will have their own unique experience, research has shown CCT can lead to:
- Support for your health, happiness, and well-being
- Reduction of stress, depression, and anxiety
- Improvements in relating to others and the world
Can I get Continuing Education credits?
Compassion Institute partners with AffinityCE to provide Continuing Education Credits (CMEs) for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, psychologists, case managers, physical therapists, and social workers. CMEs are available for select CCT classes.
If you are interested in receiving CME credits, please reach out to your instructor before registering to ensure that CME credits will be available, or contact Compassion Institute at email@example.com.
Participants must attend a minimum of 7 out of 8 sessions to qualify for CMEs and will receive 14 CMEs if they meet the requirements.
Sign up for a CCT™ course near you!