"Find the Light in Others"
Promotes looking for positive traits in others and recognizing them in oneself.
1. Give each of your participants a blank sheet of paper and a pen.
2. Have them sit in a circle of 4-6 people.
3. Tell each person to write their name on their paper, then pass it to their neighbor.
4. Ask each person in the circle to write a positive trait about the person named on the paper.
5. Instruct participants to continue passing and writing until each person has written on the paper.
6. At completion, each person in the circle should have their own sheet returned to them, with a list of their positive traits.
7. Follow with a group reflection.
8. If your participants are young children, this can be done orally.
1. Take a blank sheet of paper and a pen.
2. Sit in a circle with 4-6 people.
3. Write your name on your paper, then pass it to your neighbor.
4. Write a positive trait about the person named on each paper you receive while passing around the circle.
5. Keep passing and writing until your own sheet gets back to you - full of your positive traits.
6. Reflect with the group after completion.
Share Your Work or Media Here