Participants enable youth to practice the skills of mediation – to actively listen, to ask open-ended questions, and to lead with solutions
1. Provide spaces for youth to practice the skills of mediation.
2. Provide opportunities for them to facilitate.
3. Engage youth in problem solving.
4. Hone their skills in active listening, open-ended questions, and leading with solutions
1. Practice the skills of mediation.
2. Practice facilitation.
3. Practice problem solving.
4. Hone your skills in active listening, open-ended questioning, and leading with solutions.
Share Your Work or Media Here