Instead of asking yes or no questions, participants ask more insightful open-ended questions that foster deeper understanding.
1. Encourage your students to ask effective open-ended questions to learn more.
2.Help them frame How, When, Who, What, and Why questions.
3. Ask your class a series of Yes/No questions.
4. Discuss the limitations to yes and no questions.
1. Ask effective open-ended questions to learn more.
2. Practice framing How, When, Who, What, and Why questions.
3. Pair up and ask a series of Yes/No questions to each other.
4. Were you satisfied with the answers? Were you able to carry on a conversation based on the yes/no questions and answers?
5. Discuss the limitations to yes and no questions.
Share Your Work or Media Here