Participants each make a contribution to a discussion that the following person builds upon.
1. Prepare a piece of paper and a pen for each team.
2. Announce the question needing answers or prompt to stimulate ideas.
3. One participant makes a written contribution and passes the paper and pen to the participant on his or her left.
4. The paper and pen go around the table until each participant has contributed.
5. If an oral activity is preferred, Round Robin is the oral counterpart of Round Table.
6. Instruct the participants to take turns speaking their answers or ideas and/or recording them within each team.
7. Share with the larger group at the end.
1. Make a written contribution to the question or prompt announced by the activity leader and pass the paper and pen to your left. Or, if the activity is oral rather than written, take turns responding to the question or prompt.
2. Be sure the paper and pen go all the way around the table until each participant has contributed.
3. Share with the larger group at the end.
Share Your Work or Media Here