"Three Things About You"
Participants expose and explore diversity and stereotypes.
1. Ask each participant to write down three things that no one would know about them just by looking at them.
2. Encourage them to include one thing that makes them vulnerable.
3. Then, participants share what they wrote with a partner or part of a larger group.
4. This activity works best when people share in random order and also have the option to pass.
1. Write down three things that no one would know about you just by looking at you.
2. Include one thing that makes you vulnerable.
3. Then, share what you wrote with a partner or part of a larger group.
Share Your Work or Media Here