Participants relate their own physical and emotional feelings to weather terms and express them in a fun game setting.
1. Prepare a ball.
2. Have participants sit in a circle.
3. Have participants pass the ball around the circle, stopping briefly to hold the ball when it arrives.
4. Have them say what type of weather they feel like that day and why.
5. This is a good tool for the beginning of the day.
1. Sit in a circle with a ball.
2. Pass the ball around the circle, stopping briefly to hold the ball when it arrives in your hands.
4. Say what type of weather you feel like that day and why.