Mahalo for your interest in our Ceeds of Peace Core Peacebuilding Workshop Series!
We invite all educators, parents, caregivers, nonprofit professionals, and general community members to join us as we develop the skills and strategies to build peace within, with others, and in service to the community.
What to Expect:
- Each morning, our brilliant co-founders, Dr. Maya Soetoro and Dr. Kerrie Urosevich, along with an inspiring crew of peacebuilding guest speakers, will ground us in peacebuilding knowledge and best practices.
- Each afternoon, we’ll break into small facilitated action planning groups to create and launch peace action plans of our own.
- Although not required, we invite participants to bring your laptops to work on your projects real-time!
- All participants will be served a light breakfast and lunch at each of these sessions — free of charge.
Location: Pacific Buddhist Academy (1754 Lusitana St, Honolulu, HI 96813) | Ample free parking available on-site
- Workshop #1: 10/21/23 (8am-3pm)
- Workshop #2: 11/18/23 (8am-3pm)
- Workshop #3: 1/20/24 (8am-1pm)
The three sessions build upon each other, so we ask that you try your best to commit to attending all three.
**DOE participants may need to attend an additional session. Please refer to the DOE PDE3 website for more information.**
Mahalo to the H.T. Hayashi Foundation for their support in making this workshop series a reality and free-of-charge to all.